Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sleep is for Wimps

Well the last two nights I have wimmped out. The chronic insomniac went to bed before midnight and slept until 7am.
That for me is extremely unusual if I go to bed before 3am and sleep to 7:30am I'm lucky. So this has been quite a shock to my body, it doesn't know what to do with all that sleep at one time. That's the amount of sleep I get in a 24 hour period.
Now my body is screaming go back to bed you have shopping and a baby shower to go to tonight and you'll need to be rested.
I am not really looking forward to either of these things because just getting into the car takes so much out of me.
And I know I'll be so tired that I won't be able to sleep.
It's odd that The more activity I do the more exhausted I get yet I sleep less. Yes I will lay down and try to rest but my mind has other ideas, it will not shut down. I would hate to be the person whoever would want to try and hypnotize me. I think they my re-evaulate their vocation.
I can not focus and relax long for my mind to catch up. I can't even carry on a conversation long enough to know what all was said because we maybe talking about cats and my mind is thinking, "gee I wonder why men think all women want roses. I don't want roses I want Irises or Daisies"
Ergo the lack of sleep.
Even as I wright this my mind is going six different direction(two for each personality).
God has blessed me with the birthday of May 21st which is on the Cusp making me a Gemini/Taurus.
Twins and a bull what a combonation, and it really fits me.
Well dear readers I must stop for now and get back to my other computer life playing Mafia Wars and farmville on facebook.
In the immortal words of Tigger TTFN(ta ta for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment