Friday, September 18, 2009

My first attempt

This is the first attempt of blogging thanks to my future daughter-in-law Brooke.

I have so little to say and so much time to say it. Wait stop reverse that. Yes I like the original Willy Wonka.
As I sit here contemplating what to wright I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I wright and everyone who knows knows this is true. I have a Strange sense of humor and can be rather witty at times.
I have found out that this helps me deal with the pain I endure every second of my life, whether is physical or my husband(like you Ken I mean Love).
Life has given me many lemons and I hate Lemonade. If only it would give me a nice box of Red Rose teabags life would be so much more tolerable. I am a true Tea Totaler. I don't need to drink alcohol to act crazy, It comes naturally for me. :)
These last two years have been interesting. It will be two years since my first stroke, and the loss of of 44 years of my life.
I must say it is fun and scary relearning about my life and how to do things.
I am married(24 years) to a man who gets "upset" very easily and no one knows not even him why I married him, although we are very in-sync with each other, I don't think I would even consider marring him today.
Don't get me wrong he has been helpful lately and I know it is hard on him having to take care of me and also having to help my 91 year old Gramp and his beast of a dog(which is another story).
I have two sons Raymond who is studying to be a Paramedic at this time and Kevin who is waiting tables while he practices to be a Pro-Bowler which he is very good at.
I come from a large family yet in 2 years have only talked to 3 of my 19 living Aunts and Uncles. I have dis-owned my 2 living brothers because they are parasites. Actually that's insulting the parasites.
Well I guess this is about it for my first time blogging. I know it's a little like rambling but if you know me this is normal. :)
I hope you will enjoy my future postings.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! I look so forward to learning more about you and your inner most thoughts! :o)
    And now I know what to send for Xmas (Red Rose teabags). LOL
    Brookie

    ReplyDelete